Read the Blog on What Tourists Should Not Do When They Visit Germany: https://woltersworld.com/10-things-tourists-should-not-do-when-they-visit-germany/
Grab some of our gear http://www.woltersworld.store
Germany is an amazing country to visit & travel through, this video covers the things that tourists and travelers shouldn’t do when they are visiting Germany.
Filmed in Munich, Germany
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
The Don’ts of Visiting Germany
1. Don’t Assume German Are The Cold Stereotypes You Have Heard of Your Whole Life.
2. Don’t Jaywalk, so follow the rules in Germany.
3. Don’t Forget the Pfand or deposit that you may put down for beer mugs, bottles, cans and other things. You can get that money back.
4. Don’t forget to bring flowers or a small gift when visiting a German’s home. Also, don’t wear your shoes inside their homes.
5. Don’t be disrespectful at the Nazi concentration camps and memorials around the country.
6. Don’t Wait: when at restaurants or bars order as soon as you can as waiters do not come through to check on tables as often as they do in other countries.
7. Don’t Experiment on Driving on the Autobahn. It can be very dangerous for first time drivers.
8. Don’t Expect to Shop on Sundays in Germany.
9. Don’t forget to bring cash. Germans love to pay in cash and some places will only accept cash. So be ready.
10. Don’t expect to see just half timbered houses in Germany. It is a thriving modern country with tons of amazing culture, architecture and technology.
10 Shocks of Visiting Germany
5 Love & Hates of Visiting Bavaria
What to Eat When You Visit Germany
10 Shocks of Visiting the USA
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.